Multiple Family Group intervention for reductions in child behavioral difficulties.
- Training of the peer parents and the community health workers using Familia Pamoja manual.
- Supervision of the implementation of the Familia Pamoja manual by the trained peer parents and the CHWs
- Imparting skills TO School children that would target respectful communication at home through use of the Familia Pamoja manual which has been adapted from the US Multiple Family Manual (MFG).
Project has been running from April 2019 to Date
- Three schools in Lari Sub county, Kiambu County
- children aged between 8 and 12 years in grades 3 and 4
- Parents to class 3 and 4 School going Children
- Kiambu County, Lari Sub County