OUR CORE VALUES
1. Inclusion: we respect all the stakeholders and will endeavor to facilitate inclusion at all levels without discrimination based on religion, tribe, sex or any other basis.
2. Respect: we have respect for and safeguarding of human rights and dignity will be an overriding consideration in all our actions.
3. Diversity: we are sensitive to, respects and consciously draws from the diversity in people’s identities, cultures, knowledge, abilities and practices.
4. Integrity: we uphold ourselves to the highest levels of truthfulness, honesty, openness and uprightness, and commit to doing the right things even when no one is watching
5. Transparency & accountability: we uphold stakeholders trust through consistent open and prudent administration of fiscal and other resources entrusted to us.