- Review and Appraisal of Basic Needs Kenya’s and 5 partner organizations mental health models
- Development and Pretesting of Capacity building modules and materials to meet compliance gaps.
- Mapping and Packaging of M& E and Technical inputs for compliance.
- Using existing and new networks to participate in mental health policy dialogue and influencing resource allocation at national and global levels
Project was running from June 2019 to May 2020
- People living with psycho-social disabilities
- Policy makers
- civil society and service provides.
- Basic Needs Kenya staff and Board
- Partner organizations
- Mombasa County
- Kisumu County
- Nairobi County
- Kilifi County
- Bungoma County
- Nyeri County